Use of Information
Information collected by Anatomical Justice LLC (“Anatomical Justice”) is used for four main purposes. First, we collect information to improve the Website by determining which of our areas, features and forums are most popular. Second, we collect information to personalize the experience of the users of the Website. For example, users of some of the features of the Website are required to create a User Account, UserID and password in order to access those features. Third, we collect information to enable our users to participate in features, services, programs and/or other activities from time to time. Finally, we collect information (such as credit card information) to enable our users to purchase our products directly through the Website.
We use reasonable precautions to keep the information that is disclosed to us secure. We reserve the right to transfer information in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the Anatomical Justice business and/or assets. Furthermore, we cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third parties or for any actions of any third parties that receive any of the information that is disclosed to us. The Website may also link to a variety of other Websites and the Website may contain advertisements of third parties. We are not and cannot be responsible for the privacy policies of those websites of third parties or how they treat information about their users.
In order to participate in many features, services and/or programs of the Website, we may require that you provide us with certain specific information, such as your full name, company information, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, personal interests and/or other information specific to you. If you want to purchase products directly through the Website, we will also require that you provide us with credit card information, your customer number (if you have one) and related information. You can choose whether or not to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to provide any required information, your experience on the Website may be diminished and some features may not be available or may not work as intended. If you choose not to provide the required credit card information, you will not be able to purchase products through the Website.
Credit Card Information
The online store at the Website is designed to protect the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Anatomical Justice is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available by utilizing a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) connection. If at any time you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may contact a sales representative over the telephone. Simply call (610) 365-8393. It is our practice to contact customers if a problem should arise with your purchase or if we need to send you a normal business communication regarding your purchase.
Information From Children
The Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13).
European Union Users
Because Anatomical Justice’s Website is accessible globally, the information that we collect may be made available to our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries worldwide. For those users visiting us from the European Union, please note that Anatomical Justice may transfer your personally identifiable data outside the European Union for use for any of the purposes described above. By using the Website and providing Anatomical Justice with your personal data, you consent to such transfer of your personal data.
How Information is Collected
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol”, or IP, address. When a user requests a web page from the Website, our web servers automatically recognize that user’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about the user other than the IP address from which the user has accessed the Website. We may use this information to examine our traffic in the aggregate, but do not collect and evaluate this information for individuals. Our web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of users.
Value Added Benefits
When you create a User Account, UserID and password on the Website, and when you participate in any of the features, services and/or programs offered through the Website, we may request your full name, company information, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, personal interests and/or other relevant information specific to you. If you choose to purchase products directly through the Website, you will also be required to provide us with credit card information, your customer number (if you have one) and related information. This information will allow us to create your User Account and provide you with information that we believe will be important and relevant to you. This information may also be used by us to notify you of features, services and/or programs that may be of interest to you.
Member Account, Password And Security
For certain features available through the Website, we may require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection and/or your use of a UserID and password after setting up a User Account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your UserID, password, User Account information and credit card information by utilizing an SSL connection. Accordingly, your UserID, password, User Account information and credit card information are encrypted using an SSL connection and are not expected to be read in an intelligible form as they travel to the Website. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your UserID, password, User Account information and credit card information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You agree to: (a) immediately notify Anatomical Justice of any unauthorized use of your UserID, password and/or User Account, and/or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session. While we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
Privacy Outside the Website
The Website contains various links to other websites, including links to various third party service providers. Anatomical Justice is not and cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of those other websites. Other than under agreements with certain reputable organizations and companies, and except for third party service providers whose services you voluntarily elect to utilize, we do not share any of the personal information that you provide to us with any of the websites to which the Website links, although we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable data with those other websites. Please check with those websites in order to determine their privacy policies and your rights under them.
Please read the following Terms carefully before using the Anatomical Justice Website, located at www.anatomicaljustice.com, as well as any online features, services and/or programs offered by Anatomical Justice (collectively, the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the following Terms. You should review these Terms regularly as they may change at any time in the sole discretion of Anatomical Justice. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Website. “Content” refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on the Website.
1. CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. The Website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Website, Anatomical Justice LLC (“Anatomical Justice”) does not warrant or represent that: (a) the Content is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) Anatomical Justice has any obligations to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Website is accurate or complete.
2. SITE USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print pages from the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from the Website without the express, prior, written consent of Anatomical Justice. At any time, we may, without further notice, make changes to the Website, to these Termsand/or to the services described in these Terms. We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to these Termsand/or to the services described in these Terms.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
(a) USER ACCOUNT. For certain types of features available through the Website, we require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection and/or your use of a UserID and password after setting up a User Account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your UserID, password, User Account information and credit card information by utilizing a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) connection. Accordingly, your UserID, password, User Account information and credit card information are encrypted using an SSL connection and are not expected to be read in an intelligible form as they travel to the Website. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your UserID, password, User Account information and credit card information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies. You agree to (i) immediately notify Anatomical Justice of any unauthorized use of your UserID, password or User Account, or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
(b) ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account on the Website, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself on any registration form required on the Website (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Anatomical Justice has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then Anatomical Justice has the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
(a) NO WARRANTIES; INDEMNIFICATION. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. if you purchase any products from Anatomical Justice, the warranty applicable to that product (if any) will be set forth in the license agreement entered into at the time of payment. ANATOMICAL JUSTICE PROVIDES THE WEBSITE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANATOMICAL JUSTICE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT ANATOMICAL JUSTICE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEBSITE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. UNLESS ANATOMICAL JUSTICE OTHERWISE AGREES IN A WRITING SIGNED BY AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF ANATOMICAL JUSTICE, ANATOMICAL JUSTICE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED BY ANATOMICAL JUSTICE WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
(b) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Anatomical Justice and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by Anatomical Justice, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; and/or (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANATOMICAL JUSTICE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE WILL BE THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT WITH ANATOMICAL JUSTICE. IN NO EVENT WILL ANATOMICAL JUSTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS ANATOMICAL JUSTICE’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
7. THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
(a) Anatomical Justice may provide hyperlinks to other Websites maintained by third parties, or Anatomical Justice may provide third party content on the Website by framing or other methods. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEBSITE IS NOT UNDER ANATOMICAL JUSTICE’S CONTROL AND ANATOMICAL JUSTICE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(b) If a third party links to the Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with Anatomical Justice. In most cases, Anatomical Justice is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Website. A third party website that links to the Website: (i) may link to, but not replicate, Anatomical Justice’s Content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame Anatomical Justice’s Content; (iii) may not imply that Anatomical Justice is endorsing it or its products or services; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with Anatomical Justice; (v) may not present false or misleading information about Anatomical Justice’s products or services; (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial; and (vii) should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups.
8. USER CONTENT.
(a) Anatomical Justice does not control the Content posted by users of the Website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. THE CONTENT POSTED BY ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT UNDER ANATOMICAL JUSTICE’S CONTROL AND ANATOMICAL JUSTICE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CONTENT. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(b) You agree to not use the Website to: (i) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) harm minors in any way; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Anatomical Justice official, employee or host; (iv) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (v) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website; (vi) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under a nondisclosure or confidentiality agreement); (vii) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (viii) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; (ix) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (x) interfere with or disrupt the Website or any of the servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website; (xi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (xii) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or (xiii) collect or store personal data about other users.
(c) You acknowledge that Anatomical Justice does not pre-screen Content, but that Anatomical Justice and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, move and/or remove any Content that is available on or through the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, Anatomical Justice and its designees will have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Anatomical Justice or submitted to Anatomical Justice.
(d) You acknowledge and agree that Anatomical Justice may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of any third parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Anatomical Justice, its users and/or the public.
9. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Website are Anatomical Justice’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, registered and unregistered trademarks. Anatomical Justice is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Website. All trademarks and service marks of Anatomical Justice, or its subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Website are the property of Anatomical Justice, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Anatomical Justice’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks or copyrights without Anatomical Justice’s prior written permission. Anatomical Justice aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of Anatomical Justice, its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of Anatomical Justice other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Website or otherwise, without Anatomical Justice’s prior written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Website and that complies with the requirements of Paragraph 7(b) above may use the name “Anatomical Justice” in or as part of that link.
10. LOCAL LAWS. Anatomical Justice makes no representation that content or materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Anatomical Justice is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the Content or materials on the Website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. These Terms shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States of America, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
11. AVAILABILITY. Information that Anatomical Justice publishes on the Website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services of Anatomical Justice, its subsidiaries or affiliates, that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that Anatomical Justice, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact Anatomical Justice for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
12. NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and UserIDs are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Website with his or her UserID and password.
13. TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may terminate your account or right to access secured portions of the Website at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Website, to Anatomical Justice, to the business of the Website’s Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Website, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website.
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Website that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by e-mail email@example.com or by sending your comments to:
Copyright © 2005 Anatomical Justice LLC. All Rights Reserved.